Thursday, December 25, 2014

First post!!

Hello everyone! This is my first post on my blog and I don't really know why I'm starting this blog but... bare with me.

 Lets start off with the basics shall we?

my name is Hailee (yes with two E's)

I like to write and read and drink tea when it rains (yes I'm kinda a cliche) I also like to ride horses. (since I was four) And I also LOVE makeup:)

 I LOVE music, any genera really. I like everyone from Nirvana to The 1975 to One Direction and everywhere in between.  

I don't really know where I'm going to take this blog, I might vent one day and the next might do a makeup review, and the next I might post pictures. Who knows:)

Whatever this blog turns into I just hope to make some good friends.

I also have a tumblr: www.freedom--kids.tumblr.com

If anyone reads this I hope you follow and comment to let me know how you liked it, 
have an amazing day, bye now:)XX

No comments:

Post a Comment