Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A Refreshing New Year

Best] New Year Inspirational Quotes For 2015, Motivational Picture ... I know I know, yet ANOTHER new year post about bettering yourself and "finding the true you" (sarcasm intended) BUT! in truth the new year is a very wonderful thing. It is natures way of giving us a fresh start saying "I'm giving you another chance ungrateful human, don't mess it up!" But in reality.... we royally screw it up.

I am determined to not screw up my year, I want to be able to say at the end of 2015 that I lived my year well. Resolutions are also a wonderful (fleeting) thing., they give you a goal to work towards and run after (figuratively of course...I mean really? who runs??) Personally I love a challenge and to me that's what a resolution is, A challenge to better yourself.

This year I plan to better myself by taking care of my body (i.e. eating right and taking care of my complexion) This (to me) is so important because if you take good care of yourself then people are going to see that, If you put good whole foods in you then they are going to shine through you (shine bright like a diamond) and come on, who doesn't want glowing skin? 

All in all the new year is an amazing thing, so take advantage of it and be productive. If there is anything that you think is essential new year let me know in the comments:) 
Have an amazing new year and a lovely day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment