Saturday, January 24, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

 I was feeling a bit down this morning s so I decided to check out my blog and catch up on some posts I had missed last night when I realized that  my 5 reasons to love yourself   post had 2 new comments, so I went to check them out and I discovered that the lovely Eunice Caroline (owner of Theberryway) had nominated me for the Most inspirational blogger award!

The rules are that whoever is nominated has to write 7 facts about them self and has to nominate 10 other bloggers, you also have to mention the blog that nominated you. So here it goes:)

1) I have an obsession with tea *sips tea while writing*

2) I love horses, I've been riding since I could walk

3) I'm rather short (5'2")

4) I love photography (but my pictures are crap! lol)

5) I should be working right now

6) My favorite color is pale pink (if you couldn't tell from my blog)

7) Last but not least I have the butterfingers curse ( If you are not familiar with this horrid curse, it is where you can not stop yourself from dropping anything and everything that you pick up, it also means that you are probably the most clumsy person on the face of this earth)

So there you have it, 7 facts about me:) The wonderful blogs that I nominate are...
Simply Davelyn

Love,
           Hailee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment